The personal data controller is Alkemie Group Bodnar Spółka komandytowa ul. Inżynierska 13, 81-512 Gdynia, a commercial law company registered by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000962940, the tax identification number NIP: PL8943060126, the statistical identification number REGON: 360952167 hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”.
The Controller acts in compliance with the principles set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by competent authorities for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, adequately protects the Users' personal data against unlawful access to personal data by third parties, in particular, encrypts personal data, archives personal data, assesses personal data security measures, ensures confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of processing systems and services.
The User's personal data shall be processed exclusively for the use of the functionalities of the website https://www.alkmie.com/pl/, including the online store, for analytical, archival, and accounting purposes, and to determine, investigate or defend against claims as well as to directly offer the Users products and services (direct marketing). The personal data shall be processed for the purposes on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 point b), c) and f) GDPR, i.e. when: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
Alkemie Group Bodnar Spółka komandytowa shall process the Users' personal data for marketing of its business partners’ products or services only after the User's consent pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 point a) of the GDPR.
The User shall have the right to:
- access his/her personal data and obtain a copy of the data;
- rectification (correction) of his/her personal data;
- restriction of processing – if the accuracy of personal data is contested by the data subject or the processing is unlawful; or when the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or for the duration of the User's objection to data processing;
- object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing and the right to object to the processing of data based on the legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, and also when processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- data transfer – the User shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to the Controller based on a contract or consent, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, the User may also order the Controller to transmit those data to another controller;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – if the User believes that his/her data are processed unlawfully, he/she may submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent supervisory authority;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data – at any time the User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by the Controller where the processing is based on consent; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The User provides all data voluntarily and consciously, however, failure to provide basic data necessary to identify the User makes it impossible to provide services in the form of selling products and any other activities that are the basis for the functioning of the Alkmie Website.
The following categories of entities may have access to the User's personal data:
- authorized employees and associates of the Controller;
- providers of technical and organizational solutions, enabling the Controller to implement the contract for the provision of Website functionalities and manage the Controller's organization (in particular courier and postal companies, entities providing IT and marketing services, providers of legal and advisory services and their authorized employees and associates);
the Controller shall not transfer or allow the transfer of personal data provided by the User outside the EEA, unless the Controller takes the necessary measures to ensure that the transfer is in accordance with the GDPR. These measures may include, in particular, the transfer of personal data to a recipient in a country that, pursuant to a decision of the European Commission, ensures adequate protection of personal data, or a recipient in the United States that has certified compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield program.
The Controller also uses the Google Analytics service, which examines, inter alia, how Users use the Website and how they got to it.
The Users' personal data shall be processed no longer than it is necessary, i.e. for the period of having an account on the website https://www.alkmie.com/pl/ or subscribing to the newsletter, and after removing or resigning from the newsletter until the expiry of the limitation period for any possible claims that may be raised by the Controller and that may be raised against the Controller. Therefore, the personal data shall not be process for more than 10 years after the account is deleted. Where processing is based on consent, the personal data shall be processed for these purposes until the consent is revoked, and after its withdrawal, until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims that may be raised by the Controller and which may be raised against the Controller.
Users using the Controller's websites, products, and services may in some cases be asked to leave some of their personal data. The Controller requires only the data that is necessary for the proper functioning of the website and order fulfilment. Failure to provide the required data shall block the possibility of performing the activity to which the data pertained.
Subscription to the electronic newsletter on the website https://www.alkmie.com/pl/ requires providing your e-mail address and consent to sending commercial information by electronic means. The e-mail addresses obtained in this way are added to the Website's mailing list. Providing the e-mail address is necessary to send a newsletter to the User.
Ordering services and products offered by the Website https://www.alkmie.com/pl/ requires providing more detailed address details in the appropriate form. Mandatory fields are marked.
The Website reserves the right to send commercial information to Users whose contact details have been acquired and who agreed to receive the information.
Commercial information is understood as information relating directly to our website (e.g. changes, internal promotions), non-commercial letters, and commercial messages which relate to our products and services.
Commercial information is filtered to the extent possible so that the User receives only the messages of interest to him, their volume is limited and they are sent sporadically.
The website https://www.alkmie.com/pl/ uses cookie technology, i.e. small text files saved on the User's computer, identifying the User each time he/she connects to the Online Store from that computer. Cookies are also used to collect statistical data only for the Company's needs. These data do not violate the User's privacy and are protected against access by third parties.
It is possible to disable cookies in the web browser options, the method of disabling files depends on the type of browser used.