It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately||Set price|
|WARMING MEMORIES set||227,80 zł||214,40 złYou save (5.88%)|
Head notes: cinnamon, orange Heart notes: clove, cardamom, nutmeg Base notes: patchouli, incense, vanilla, bergamot
1. Your new candle should only be lit when it’s at room temperature - remember this when you bring it home for the first time.
2. The first lighting of a candle is essential for its continued maintenance. It should last at least 2-3 hours. It is very important that the wax evenly melts at the edges of the glass vessel. Thanks to this, there will be no tunnel and the candle will last longer, providing a beautiful fragrance all the time. Always light all three wicks at the same time - lighting only one or two can cause tunneling and uneven melting of wax.
3. Choose a suitable place where the candle will be lit. The surface should be flat, stable and not subject to drafts. While a candle is lit, it cannot be moved.
4. During the further use of the candle, it should be burned at least as much as to cover the entire surface of the candle with the wax each time, but not longer than 4 hours. The total lighting time of the candle is 60 hours.
5. Before lighting a candle, make sure that the wicks are not too long. Thanks to shortening them to a maximum of 0.5 cm, we ensure a beautiful and calm flame. The wicks can only be shortened when the wax is cold.
6. To keep the wax around the wicks clean, instead of blowing it off, we suggest putting out the flame with a candle snuffer. Let it rest before lighting it again.
7. Store the candle tightly closed, away from direct sunlight, which could discolor and deform the wax.
Allergens: Benzyl benzoate, Cinnamal, Eugenol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl salicylate.